Mar 8, 2013

Blue Valentine

{Wore: Thrifted dress & belt, Gifted Clogs & Clutch, Specks from SM Kids Fashion}

Good dolly Morning,

Blue Valentine is what was on TV one Wednesday Morning.. and that is it.

A bit of a segue: I don't believe in Valentine's day anymore. Sorry.

That day was spent on errands and a lunch date with my boyfriend. I have always seen (since 2010) my boyfriend growing up like the male lead in Blue Valentine because he used to (used to) have the same way of arguing - I actually secretly call him the Philosopher stone (I doubt he reads my blog so unless someone spills the coco then I can keep calling him that in secret) - but my boyfriend changed and matured by a century eventually. I guess he was just in a Phase where unnecessary knowledge were spewing out of his ego and his brain can't handle that. Some would call that teen angst or arrogance, but I'd rather call it unnecessary knowledge.

I'm glad I gave him a chance to mature because that's what some people need in this world -- Chances.
And not just 2nd Chances, mind you.

Love,
Cham Gumin

P.S: Dear boyfriend took these pictures <3>

1 comment:

  1. wow amazing dress, i love the way you stlyed it with the belt and shoes! love it!

    carol
    http://fashion-bells.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete