Oct 14, 2012

Polka dotty

{Wore: Thrift find dress and Pre-loved shoes from my friend, Gabbie}

Hey Polka,

My boyfriend recently asked me if I have some sort of fashion-fetish for polka dots. It caught me by surprise because I can only name 2 or 3 polka dotted pieces that I personally own, where 2 are thrifted both in navy and white dots. I asked how did he arrive in such conclusion? And he plainly said , because he always sees me in them. 

Then I noticed I really do wear my polkies more than once each month. Well, It's a bit of a coincidence really. I don't wear them because of the design but rather because the fabric and style is a fashion staple. They are one of my fail-proof outfits for lazy-but-must-still-look-quirky days. You'd get it if you've experienced it.

So there, I don't have any special feelings towards polka dots; I don't hate them nor do i scream at the sight of them. Period.

Love,
Dotty (See what I did there?)

P.S: After looking for reference of polka dots that I personally own. I found thisthis and this of the polka dots that I've worn once before selling them on Pa-sweet clothing. This totally doesn't mean that I have a polka dot fetish.

No comments:

Post a Comment